Voilà: (chezvoila.com) is an information design studio. Since 2013, we combine analysis and design to visually communicate complex information. We are committed to sustainable development, the fight against climate change, gender equality, social development, transparency, diversity and inclusion. We have clients around the world, such as in Washington, New York, London, Brussels, Tokyo, Beijing and Montreal.
We are looking for a full-time project coordinator (35 hours per week) in Montreal to join our team of 8 people.
Our projects are varied: data visualization, report and presentation layout, interactive visualizations, infographics, illustrations, training, consulting, etc. We are looking for someone who will assist the project manager in the implementation and monitoring of the productions.
- Set up the projects: prepare the production in the project management tools we use and create the project documentation.
- Ensure that the creative team has all the necessary information to create and prepare the deliverables within the given deadlines, that the internal and external project management tools are up to date and set up meetings.
- Thoroughly verify the quality of deliverables: check with teams to ensure that client requests have been integrated into the products and that there are no errors.
- Close out projects: plan project post-mortem (project dissemination, file clean-up, final client exchanges…)
- Support the administrative management of the company: office and material, human resources, training, finances, communications, events, etc.
- Contribute to internal projects by implementing and developing them.
- Rigour and ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and within a team to anticipate needs and optimize communication. Good interpersonal skills to maintain a pleasant work environment
- Very good understanding of French and English. We work in French internally and interact with our clients in French and English; a third language may be an asset
- Software tools: Asana and Slack, Google Workspace and Microsoft Office 365, Xero, Skype, Zoom, Google Meet. It would be helpful if you are comfortable with spreadsheets using complex formulas to cross-reference data
- Asset: demonstrated interest in sustainability issues and information design, of course!
- Stimulating and creative work environment around inspiring themes
- Flexible work schedule that allows you to balance your work and personal life, including two work-from-home days per week (Mondays and Fridays)
- An international clientele to make your expertise shine
- Company in rapid development
- Salary between $40,000 and $55,000 (CAD) per year dependent on skills and experience
- Paid overtime
- Group or individual bonuses depending on the performance of the company and the individual
- Group insurance (life insurance, disability insurance and health care including dental and eye care)
- Professional training budget of $800 per year – we encourage continuous learning, mentoring and professional development
- Reimbursement for telecommunications expenses
- Computer equipment provided (MacBook, mouse and 27″ monitor)
- Time off offered between Christmas and New Year’s Day in addition to two weeks of vacation and public holidays
- A friendly work environment, a dynamic and passionate team
How to apply
We invite applications from people of all ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, members of marginalized and underrepresented communities, Indigenous peoples and people with disabilities.
Send us your application via the form below or our website (chezvoila.com/en/carrieres):
- Cover letter explaining
- Why you: What makes you especially qualified for this job?
- Why us: Why are you interested in this job at this point in your career?
This letter is important and the first thing we read.
- Your resume
The job posting will be online until May 19, but we will begin contacts the week of May 1. Apply as soon as possible.
Think you have what it takes, but not sure if you meet all the criteria? Research shows that men apply for jobs when they meet an average of only 60% of the criteria, while women and other marginalized people tend to apply only when they meet all the criteria.
Thank you in advance for your application. We will contact those selected for an interview.